About Solstice Senior Living at Sandy
Solstice Senior Living at Sandy is at the base of the majestic Wasatch Range mountains. The Sandy senior living community is 20 minutes from Salt Lake City and 45 minutes from Park City. The community is near Lone Peak Hospital and The Shops at South Town. Local attractions include Loveland Living Planet Aquarium, Utah’s Hogle Zoo and the Natural History Museum of Utah.
Charming interiors in the media room and game lounge will become an extension of your home. Gather with friends for chef-prepared meals, and expand your horizons with calendar activities. You’ll enjoy live entertainment, bean bag baseball, bingo and more. The outdoor courtyard is the ideal place to play with your dog and relish in the rugged views. Discover our warm, family-like atmosphere during your visit today.
Need some extra care? We partner with home-duty, personal care professionals and home-care agencies to offer assistance with activities of daily living, like medication reminders, shower assist and more. You can stay in our community even if your care needs change.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Landscaped Gardens - tranquil views from your window
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Intriguing Educational Programs - continued lifelong learning
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being
- Personalized home health care – assistance with activities of daily living